Contact UsSend your Message
SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE WITH OLD DUTCH MASTER CHEESE
- 30 Minutes
- 1 Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
- 2 Wash and dry parsley. Transfer to a plate.
- 3 Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 4 Peel and mince onion and garlic.
- 5 Coat bottom of pan with oil. Add onion, garlic. Stirring frequently, cook until softened, 5-6 minutes.
- 6 Increase heat to medium-high and add beef. Breaking apart with a spoon, cook until browned and crumbly, 3-4 minutes.
- 7 Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- 8 Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- 9 Drain pasta, return to sauce pan, and drizzle with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
- 10 To serve, place pasta in a shallow bowl or plate and top with bolognese sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with basil.
Feeling inspired? Here are some of our most beloved recipes.
Discover even more